Wednesday, December 18, 2019

On Our Way Back Home...

Just writing to let you know that I have not fallen off the end of the earth.  As you might have guessed by now, there has been very limited wifi so uploading the photos did not happen  I have continued to write daily along with daily photo albums and will post everything as soon as possible. 

I have upgraded the wifi connection with our "ship money" but so far it is not any better.  I am hoping to get this post off just to tell everyone THIS WAS F-ING AMAZING!!!!!  Everyday an adventure.  We are sailing back through the dreaded Drake Passage. A bit rocky but nothing is flying off the shelves yet.

Stay tuned for the real thing.....

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear ... I was worried when I didn’t see a blog post after 12/13

    ReplyDelete